Spencer's brother Michael came down for spring break and we all went to San Diego. We left on Abby's birthday, and so she just assumed the whole thing was for her....shhhhh if you don't tell niether will we. Wink. We drove all afternoon and made it in time for dinner. The waiter at the mexican restuarant sang to Abby, and she later told me it was the "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER". Little did she know it was about to get a whole lot better. We went to Sea World the next day, and Spencer and Abby were picked out of the audiance to participate in the dolphin show. She did such a cute job! It was fun to share the day with Micheal. The next day we went to the beach and spent some wonderful time in the sun and sand. My family was nuts for getting in the water.... oh well. Hope you all enjoy the pics.



5 comments:
Wow! How lucky were they?!! That looks like so much fun! I'm jealous!!! BTW, Elijah is such a cute name!!! Good luck! It's going to come fast!
That looks like it was a lot of fun! I am glad you got a family vacation in before the new guy arrives. Thanks again for the clothes. Emma insists on wearing the sweatshirt all the time!
I love the pictures! you do such a good job to capture the memories!! Abby's hair really looks good on her. I am glad you guys were able to have a good time. June seems too far away until I get to see you guys! Good luck with the baby timer...keep us posted on any signs of delivery!!!
Awesome pictures!!
Abby had a wonderful time on her birthday!! It was nice to see you all!! It was fun!!
Hope to see you soon!
Take care and keep us posted on the baby!! =)
Looks like you guys had a great time. Not too long til Elijah arrives. I hope he's good to you. :)
Post a Comment