Spencer and I checked into the hospital on Monday morning at 7:30 AM. I was hooked up and ready to go by 8:30, and Elijah Jacob Crandall joined our family at 10:47 AM. Elijah Jacob weighed 7 lbs 9 oz and measured 19 1/4 inches long. I am doing well, and our new baby is beautiful. Spencer was amazing in helping me through the delivery. Both Abby and Aidan are very excited to have their new baby brother here to hold and kiss


15 comments:
CONGRATS!!! Kristen he is so precious and im very excited for you and your little family. I know this little guy is lucky to have a wonderful family. Take care
-Andrea
yeah! we are so excited for you guys! Congratulations. I cant wait to meet him and to see you all in June. Have a good first couple of days and look for us tonight!
Congrats. What cute pictures.
Congratulations Spence & Kristen!!
He is adorable!! I am sure the kids are so excited!!
Take care of yourself Kristen.
And once again Congratulations!!
Cant wait to meet the cute bundle.
Love from all of us
Lucrecia
Oh Kristen, he's GORGEOUS, and definitely a Crandall! He looks like his siblings already. You look so great for having just had a baby, by the way. Congratulations to you and your family, we are very happy for you!
We are so happy for you . . . and maybe a little jealous that we're still waiting for our baby's birthday! :) Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! I am happy to hear that mom and baby are doing well! I am so happy for you guys!!!
He looks perfectly wonderful! Good job Momma! If you need anything we're right around the corner!
Glad to see mom and baby are doing well, what a handsome little guy. Hope the transition from 2 to 3 kids will be a smooth one. Congrats!
He is GORGEOUS!!!! Congratulations. I'm sure you feel MUCH better :)
Congrats!! Im glad he made it here good and it looks like you guys are doing great!
Congrats on your new baby Elijah!! You definitely make cute babies!! Ok WOW... you checked into the hospital at 7:30 then wham bham, your baby is here! WOW!! You are blessed! Can't wait to see your newborn pics with your own newborn! Hope you and baby are doing well!
What a cute little boy! Congrats you guys. We love ya.
congrats ;) hope all is well. He is a cutie!
Congradulations! He definatly is a cutie. You look great in that picture by the way!
Post a Comment