Spencer packing the van up one more time before we reach South Carolina.
We drove through the Great Smokey Mountains. It was beautiful even in the winter. We will definitely be returning in the Spring and Fall.
The winding roads on the way back down the mountains. Abby got car sick. mmmmmmm. I am so glad I had that gallon sized zip lock back with in reach. mmmmmmmm.
The sign makes it official, and yes, I am actually in a picture.
These sunbeams were shining through the clouds like this as we drove into town. No joke.
We made it here safe. Thank you for all of your prayers. We will hopefully post more pictures soon.
5 comments:
Glad you guys made it safely to your new destination.
That's a pretty welcome the sky gave you. I can almost hear the angel choirs singing (and it sounds a lot like Ariel when her voice is being stolen by the octopus witch lady: aahhhh ahhhh...).
YEAH!!! I am so jealous, I can´t wait to find out where we are going this summer so I know how long of a drive it will be. If we go close to where we have been in the past, then we will be just an hour drive!! you could come see me and Max and I could come down for a weekend visit! Glad you made it safe...I can´t wait to tell you all about our adventures...I almost grabbed a tranchula before I saw him sitting there....then I was running with my tail between my legs back up the trail as fast as I could!!
Gonna have to work on that southern drawl...glad you got there safe!
Welcome to your new home! Maybe someday we will brave the long drive to visit you. Hooray for new adventures. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment