Saturday, February 20, 2010

SNOW!!!

Last week (Valentine's/President's Day weekend) it snowed here in South Carolina. We had a blast building snowmen. We had enough snow (and enough yard) to build all five of us.

8 comments:

Porter and Karla said...

so fun! so cute!

Megan said...

That is so much fun. Nice to have enough yard to do that now too.

Stacy said...

I bet the kids, including spencer ;) loved it! I am getting excited to come and see your house!

stephen&andrea said...

Cute picture! We miss you guys hope you are enjoying the snow

Niki said...

Awesome!!! That is one thing I miss here in Tucson, the snow!!! Looks like you had a great time :)

Shelley said...

There you are! I lost you! I am so glad you commented to me...We really have wondered how and where you are.
The stones arent fun...this was my third time having them. The other two times was WHILE pregnant. yikes!
I love morphine...especially when you don't get that adorable baby to take home. Looks like you have added Elijah...congrats! Keep in touch!

Cottrells said...

Wow bet that was a workout!

Lease said...

Just found your blog (from the Christensen's). You have a beautiful family and it was fun to see what you've been up to. Elijah is the same age as my boys and is just adorable (as are Abby and Adam).

Pickens Plan