Tuesday, September 2, 2008

3D Fun

Before church on Sunday Abby and Aidan were playing with some 3D glasses we have. It was cute and they were actually playing NICE together.... so I thought I would share. Aidan is in his diaper because we wait until the last possible moment to get him dressed in his Sunday Best. Aidan and clean clothes don't last long!


3 comments:

Erin said...

RE: your comments on my blog

I killed about 15 spiders in that same photo session. Gross, gross, gross me out. Worse, we have to replace some of our screens, so there are holes in them, and some of the windows also have to be replaced...can you say open invitation? Yeah. Some of them...are ginormous. Gross!

On the upside, hooray for children playing nicely! That's what Sundays are for, eh? :)

Stacy said...

I love the pictures of the sunset. Some times i miss tucson...especially on days like today (high of 65 degrees...) We miss you!

Niki said...

They look adorable! Getting Aidan and Emma to play together nicely is a rare accomplishment around here, too, so I get the need to snap the moments when they happen! Too cute!

Pickens Plan