I love my new photography hobby, but I find myself using it on others instead of my own family. I have been wanting to get pictures of my own kids for a while, and I finally went and did it today. It was fun to capture their personalities.
The pictures are adorable. I love the brick wall and the door frame you used. I saw a WAY cute baby pic the other day...I need to show you it to get some ideas...I can't believe how talented you are. I am glad you finally updated.
Kristen, these are so cute! You'd better watch out, the next time you are in town, you will be so busy taking pictures of everyone else's kids and families here, too! We don't want Arizona to hog your talent! :)
When did Aiden's hair get blond? I thought it was brown...what?!
Cute pictures. Good choices on backgrounds. The frames and lettering also make them look more professional. Goodbye, awful school pictures! Now you can take them!
hi!!i came across your blog, these are really cute pictures of your kids!! that is so neat that you have a talent that can go on through generations as these pictures get passes down to family. your kids are so darn cute!!!
You are so amazing! Great job! I need to have more professional pictures taken of Bryson. Can you believe he's almost eight months old and I haven't taken professional pictures of him yet! Yikes! I'll give you a call soon.
No way! Just something simple, really, and straight, either a blue or a neutral (our room is brown and blues). I was surprised no one on Etsy made such a thing. We picked up a bed skirt at TJ Maxx for $10 (hooray!), but I'm still testing it out--it's more green than blue and it might make everything look more off than together.
Yeah, if you think the ferret play mat was great, you should've seen the "sparkles and cupcakes holiday dog dress" I found...let's just say that the ferret woman is not alone.
13 comments:
The pictures are adorable. I love the brick wall and the door frame you used. I saw a WAY cute baby pic the other day...I need to show you it to get some ideas...I can't believe how talented you are. I am glad you finally updated.
Kristen, these are so cute! You'd better watch out, the next time you are in town, you will be so busy taking pictures of everyone else's kids and families here, too! We don't want Arizona to hog your talent! :)
Oh yeah, come check out my blog. I just opened one. chrisandchristina7.blogspot.com.
Tell Spencer hi for me!
Your boy has gotten so big! good job on the pictures, they are way cute.
I love them!!! You are becoming a true professional!
When did Aiden's hair get blond? I thought it was brown...what?!
Cute pictures. Good choices on backgrounds. The frames and lettering also make them look more professional. Goodbye, awful school pictures! Now you can take them!
hi!!i came across your blog, these are really cute pictures of your kids!! that is so neat that you have a talent that can go on through generations as these pictures get passes down to family. your kids are so darn cute!!!
You are so amazing! Great job! I need to have more professional pictures taken of Bryson. Can you believe he's almost eight months old and I haven't taken professional pictures of him yet! Yikes! I'll give you a call soon.
No way! Just something simple, really, and straight, either a blue or a neutral (our room is brown and blues). I was surprised no one on Etsy made such a thing. We picked up a bed skirt at TJ Maxx for $10 (hooray!), but I'm still testing it out--it's more green than blue and it might make everything look more off than together.
Yeah, if you think the ferret play mat was great, you should've seen the "sparkles and cupcakes holiday dog dress" I found...let's just say that the ferret woman is not alone.
You've been tagged! Check out my blog under "Crazy 8's" to see what you need to do.
What? No Halloween pictures yet? You haven't blogged for a while. Is everything okay?
love. love. LOVE. those pics of your kidlets! you are soooo good, kris!
hey, which showing of twilight will you be going to???
i'm ging to the midnight release...if you're not there, you can only be jealous!
ha ha
i left a couple of dumb messages on your phone, but i figured out the problem.
silly me.
call me! luff you!
♥♥♥
geez. i can't spell "going"
Post a Comment