Looks like Aidan finally liked his costume! Hopefully spencer will still be able to make it back this weekend to see the kids for halloween!
LOVE the costume pictures!!! And Elijah is just so darn cute! I think he looks a lot like you! Great cookies, they are making me hungry :)
How the heck did you get him in his costume before halloween??? I thought getting candy door to door was the only way:) Either way, your mom did a great job on the costumes!
Looks like fun! Love "Little Red" and "Big Bad Wolf" hilarious!
Love to see those cute kids in halloween costumes
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks like Aidan finally liked his costume! Hopefully spencer will still be able to make it back this weekend to see the kids for halloween!
LOVE the costume pictures!!! And Elijah is just so darn cute! I think he looks a lot like you! Great cookies, they are making me hungry :)
How the heck did you get him in his costume before halloween??? I thought getting candy door to door was the only way:) Either way, your mom did a great job on the costumes!
Looks like fun! Love "Little Red" and "Big Bad Wolf" hilarious!
Love to see those cute kids in halloween costumes
Post a Comment