Here's what Aidan Has been up to:
Aidan started Joy School this fall. He loves it and has a lot of fun with his friends.
He continues to love his "speed racers".
Aidan loves his little brother.
When I have been taking pictures for other people (on hold right now during the chaos of school, moving, and family) he will pose for me so I can get my camera settings right. What a ham.
Posing some more. Aidan keeps the spunk in my life that is fore sure.

Here is what Abby has been up to:
Keeping Aidan from falling into the Grand Canyon.
Boating at Willard Lake with the family.
Dancing beautifully in her dance recital.
Looking cute before she preforms.

Helping out with her little brother. She is quite the little mother!
What Elijah has been up to:
Riding high in the baby backpack while at the Grand Canyon.
Sleeping through the night (occasionally) in his crib.
Spending LOTS of time on his tummy. He loves to roll, scoot, pivot, and inch his way across the floor to anything he shouldn't be into. He especially loves paper right now.
Eating rice cereal. He is really catching on to the concept of food from a spoon. I fed him squash tonight and he gaged on it...I will try green beans tomorrow.
Riding the ski lift up the mountain strapped into his baby backpack. He did quite well until his pacifier fell to the ground... Spencer ran down the mountain to get it.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgYhQxrx_PgNf0vy2m8dhoqhaOrmj2kOtbJvRSVbecXGdcttoFOFL5caTuFFgrtTvMDjSYFW2uMJVLhbIT67P2Rlgpt5soGEFdShBduTZAto_dqLGv23LfVSsxyPm259eAIFD7wN4EQNMp4/s1600-h/DSC_1356.JPG">
We are busy, but happy. The kids are growing so much and we are so grateful for their sweet spirits in our lives. I will post again soon.
4 comments:
Your family is way to cute! The kids seem to have such fun with their activities.
Thanks again for doing our pictures!
Let me know if you need anything or help while you get stuff ready for your big move.
p.s im going private, so i need your email address to send you an invite!
I love that Spencer ran down the mountian for the bink! That's great.
Good to hear that you are not mourning anymore! :) Looks like you have been very very busy! But what mom of 3 isn't! I'm sure your kids keep you hopping! They are so adorable! :)
I love blogging! I feel so in the loop now! Love and miss you guys!!
Post a Comment