Spencer and I went to Sumter, South Carolina to house hunt in hopes to close before Christmas. We found a house we are really excited about, and we made an offer! Here are some pics of the place. Hurricane Ida made everything very WET while looking for a house. We finally saw sunshine on Friday!
This is the entrance to our new neighborhood.

The main road down the middle.

The front of the house.

Spencer and our agent contemplating the purchase.
8 comments:
That would be so exciting if it goes through!!! What a cute house. I have come to like the east coast look. I didn't at first....but it is definitely growing on me!
Nice looking house, hope it works out. Nothing like the houses here.
kristen im so sad that you and your family are leaving. Hope you are doing well we are going to try to make it for your farewell party next week.
LOVE your new house you lucky girl:)
Wow, look at all that green! I'm a little jealous over here.
ohhhhhh I LOVE it! This makes me want to move to South Carolina too! It is so pretty there!
That house looks positively gorgeous!!! I hope it goes through! I can't wait to see the inside. I am jealous..I wouldn't mind getting out of Tucson myself :)
Love the house good luck!
South Carolina is so beautiful!! Good luck with everything! I'm Amber, a friend of Spencer's from high school. Thought I should tell you so you didn't think a perfect stranger was commenting. :)
Post a Comment