All of the things that we have been waiting to do until the last few days before the big move.... well, we are now doing them.
Transcript request from the college, cancelling the phone (call us on our cell phones now), turning off the gas, forwarding the mail, checking into temporary housing on the air force base, final cleaning of the house, emptying out Abby's lunch account, putting the luggage rack on top the car, and crying at frequent intervals.
We will try to update the blog with pictures throughout the move.....TRY being the key word. We will dearly miss Tucson and our cherished friends we have grown to love.
Our house is completely hidden by this HUGE semi truck! All of our stuff only filled up half of the truck. They estimated that we own 10,000 pounds of stuff.
Do you see Abby in the picture? The guys that came and moved us were AWESOME. They were great workers, really considerate, and seemed to take care of our stuff. Here's hoping it will make it in one piece.
This is how we lived in our house for over a week. I know your jealous.
Spencer playing with the guys at our going away party.
My best-est friend Becky and her hubby Rhett. I am going to miss hanging out with my buddy all the time.
4 comments:
So sad! We'll miss you! Good luck with everything!
Will you really miss Tucson??? all the city driving with a crapy freeway?? The hot summers?? Or will you just miss the friends? jk...Well I hope this weeks goes smoothly for you. Take care and travel safe!! I am excited to see pictures of your new place in South Carolina. Once we figure out where we are going this summer I will have to see how far of a drive it is! Love Ya
I hope things go smoothly for you guys and nothing gets broken in the move. Good luck.
Good luck with THE MOVE! I hope it all goes well and you get reunited with your 10,000 pounds of stuff soon!
Post a Comment