Saturday, July 5, 2008

Check out my Fireworks Slide Show!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

yeah, so your camera and photo expertise would have come in handy last night in DC. We tried to get some cool pics...but our camera just couldn't capture the moment! I love all the pics. The ones of Aidan and Abby at the splash park are adorable. i cant believe how big aidan looks now. Well good luck with the blog...careful it becomes addicting.

SugarBells said...

Hooray!! You finally did it!! I'll add your blog link to my blog so make sure you add me to yours! :) Our blog is: http://clintlisbell.blogspot.com/
which really needs some updating, (might do that today).
Lovely piccies, Kris! You're doing becoming quite the expert with your friend the camera. We'll have to hang out again soon.

And guess what...only 27 days left b4 BD!!!!

*startlingly high pitched girly giddy squeal that lasts for a good 2 minutes!!*

Niki said...

We watched the fireworks from the base too, one nice thing about living so close. We just walked to the corner of our street and had a front row seat. Glad you have joined the blogging world. I added you as a link on my blog http://nikicarpenter.blogspot.com so I can keep up with all the Crandall news!

Donna Crandall said...

Hey, what beautiful Grandkids I have. Wow they are getting so big and still both so precious. Yeah Spencer will soon be home and we will soon be seeing all of you. I miss you all so much and hope we never go so long without spending time with you all. See you all soon,
Love,
Grammy

Pickens Plan